Whether you do interior, exterior, brush, roll, or spray application we can help you insure your painting company.  Check your current policy for any limitations or exclusions that can create problems for your business. If you rent a sprayer make sure you have inland marine on your policy to cover the rented equipment. It might be cheaper than taking the insurance out through the rental company. We can help, call us today!


Have you experience insurance claims in the past?  Our agents can provide resources to identify, manage, and lower the risk of future losses. Understanding your insurance losses can not only help prevent future claims, but can also lower your future insurance premiums.  Call us today!


Risk management directly affects insurance losses and premiums. The lack of risk visibility can negatively impact your business. Our team can help assist you and your risk team in identifying and mitigating several areas of risk for your business and provide insurance coverage on the areas that still present a level of risk. Call us […]


We offer a wide variety of insurance policies for the construction industry, whether you only need a general liability, business auto, worker’s compensation or some a little more project specific like a OCIP we have your covered. If you work or looking to work in some of the up and coming industries, we have emerging […]

Leave a Reply