Residential contractors will not always require the same coverages as a commercial contractor will. It depends on your clients and if there are any contracts involved. Most residential contractors should carry at least General Liability and Tools and Equipment, and at times Workers Compensation (depending on the laws in your state). As you grow your business, you will want to considered additional limits and coverages.  If you hire anyone to help you, make sure you understand how they can and will impact your insurance premiums. For instance, paying someone as a 1099 vs W2 has a huge impact on coverages and cost. We can help!  Call us Today!


Have you experience insurance claims in the past?  Our agents can provide resources to identify, manage, and lower the risk of future losses. Understanding your insurance losses can not only help prevent future claims, but can also lower your future insurance premiums.  Call us today!


Risk management directly affects insurance losses and premiums. The lack of risk visibility can negatively impact your business. Our team can help assist you and your risk team in identifying and mitigating several areas of risk for your business and provide insurance coverage on the areas that still present a level of risk. Call us […]


We offer a wide variety of insurance policies for the construction industry, whether you only need a general liability, business auto, worker’s compensation or some a little more project specific like a OCIP we have your covered. If you work or looking to work in some of the up and coming industries, we have emerging […]

Leave a Reply